Friday, April 20, 2012

Spring 2012

 Jake's favorite perch :) He is looking out the window at 2 of his favorite things..daddy and a big ole tractor :)
 Can you see the kitty in the tree!!??  That is the house cat..he loves to play outside :)

                                                              Holly Ann
                                                                 Sara June
                                                                       Haley Jo
                                               Jake and Daddy:)))

 I FINALLY got some good pics of Cedric...all dressed up for his FFA banquet (and I tied the tie my first time ;)

  Sandbox time....and I was really suprised that Jake did NOT eat the sand :)

2 comments:

Keri said...

I love the new look for your blog!

Look at Cedric! All grown up and so handsome.

thetravelingheart said...

I agree - Cedric looks so handsome <3 Little Jake is too cute looking out the window. The girls are looking smiley as ever <3