Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Parties and Playdates :)

Jake and his cousin Henry. They sure enjoy a little farming together :)


Little Heartbreakers!!



Holly and Jake having fun with Jake's new couch (check out the video in the previous post)










Such a sweet picture....and to think Holly wanted another sister..I think she is happy with Jake:))










Jake having his birthday cupcake. I could not get the picture I wanted he kept face diving into the cupcake...I think he didn't like the frosting sticking to his fingers. :)














Yummy!!!!






Happy 8th birthday to Holly (April 1st) and Happy 1st birthday to Jake (March 22nd)






Holly's new bike she loves it!!!




























I love that he looks like he is reading his card....He actually liked the Teddy Bear on the front :)





1 comment:

Abigail Mifsud said...

That little couch is so cute!! They looked like they had fun birthdays!! Those cupcakes are making me hungry....:)