Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Time..

We woke Jake up just in time to open gifts..he was so fun to watch :)


I just love that ornery little face:)











The kids had a great time this year! It was their first Christmas with Uncle Mat. We are sooo glad Abby and Matt could be with us for the Holidays this year.









:D










Sara and her carts full:))






Sara June......Merry Christmas









Little Man ..... big presents :) love the bed head hair:)







Miss Haley..............so serious:)






















Cedric and his little pile.....of cash:)










I wish I knew what Holly was saying :)


















YIPPEEEE a new noise maker :))))









I did not get as many pics as I would have liked maybe someone else has more that they will share....

1 comment:

thetravelingheart said...

You mean me! I have about the same pictures as you. I can send you some if you want or the videos? I'm trying to change how much personal stuff I put up on mine so that's why you haven't seen any from me! If you want the longer story send me an email. <3
We had so much fun though!!