Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Cedar Point!!

On August 19-20 we headed to Cedar Point with my parents and my sis. It was a great little family get away!!! And the kids had a great time.



If you look REAL close you will see mom, dad, Cedric, and maybe Abby






Sara LOVED all the ride she got really upset when she was to little to ride the big ones!!




How sweet Aunt Abby with Haley and Holly!!




This is what the GREATEST Daddy does!!! For his girlies!!








Don't know how he fit in some of these contraptions!!














Don't rock the boat!!!!

























Holly got double the fun taking turns riding with her sisters!!




















Hey look I did get a pic of all my boys...Dad, Joe, and yep Cedric... I did not get many of him cause he was having fun with gma and Abby on the bigger rides I hung back on the little rides cause I am scared of the big ones!! No not really !!!












CHEESE!! Thanks you mom and dad for the trip to Cedar Point it was AWESOME!! Maybe we should make a short trip like this a family tradition!!!














1 comment:

haley said...

oh man i LOVE cedar point. i didn't make it there this year :( i love the first picture so much... i remember when i was little and we would be on our way there... there was nothing better than that feeling of seeing that cedar point sign! HA!