Saturday, January 31, 2009

Christmas card pic attempts!!!

I managed to take alot of pics the night I was trying to get a Christmas card picture. Here are SOME of them and then just a few pics...enjoy!









Cute if Holly would have been looking..




What a handsome guy..





I love this pic to bad Sara did not want to be in it :)






Another one Sara dissapears







Now Sara is justed not real happy looks like she is mad at Holly but she was just turning away for me and the camera!!









Holly....
































Some of you know that Haley got her front tooth broken off in a accident at school in this pic it is visible And I am happy to report it is now fixed and she has a beautiful smile once again!!!









Hugs from sisters are the BEST!













Showing off...her broken tooth and adorable smile :)














No comments: